Letter From The Editor

 Well I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read our third edition and we now have the fourth edition out. I would like to thank all the girl's for their continued support for this magazine and the fact that they are working on two different magazine's at the same time. Now I know the third wasn't really our best magazine and I would like to take this time and apologize for that but I was kind of rushing everyone to get stuff together and I feel really bad about that.

Now I would like to explain why I was rushing everyone and that is because I was having a really hard time myself and I wasn't even sure if I was gonna get a third edition out cause it isn't easy making a kids magazine. Now with our third edition you probally noticed the new look for the magazine cover and that is how all BC Beat kids and BC Beat magazine covers are going to look for now on. I think that it looks good this way and I am glad that we have some new things and changes like that coming. 

Now I would like to thank all the girl's like I said for sticking with me and most importantly I would like to thank both my sister's Abby and Kami for continuing to support me and getting me re-motivated for this as like I said I kind of lost all faith in myself and I started to let this magazine slip and I feel really bad for that but I am all motivated now and I am gonna just keep moving forward with this magazine and finding really cool things regarding kids for this magazine. Now I do have to say that the rushing of the third edition wasn't my finest hour but you know I am hoping that everyone has looked at it and saw that there was some good stories there but even I know that they could of been better and like I told Kami and Abby I am completely to blame for that and no one else.

Now like I said I find a need to say thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read our first three edition and I can promise you the fourth will be better than the third edition and i hope that we can get the stories together that we need to here soon. I do know that there will be some good stuff in this magazine and I know that GamerGirlMJ will be back with another game that she will be writting about and I am always looking forward to what she has to say about different games. 

Well I should wrap this up and say thank you to everyone for there continued support cause with out you there really would be no magazine and I think that it is important to thank you all and that is why I do it all the time same with all the girls that work for me at this magazine and even our guest writer's that we have. 

Well everyone once I would like to thank you all for everything and of course thank you all for the shares and the likes.

Thanks

  Ivy ( Founder & General Manager of BC Beat Kids )



No comments:

Post a Comment