Welcome to BC Beat Kids from the Founder

 Well everyone I would like to take this time and welcome everyone to the newest magazine in the company. Now I should introduce myself. My name is Abby and I am one of the two Founder's of BC Beat. the other Founder is my sister Kami. Now BC Beat Kids is a brand new Magazine to us and it was created believe it or not  by mine and Kami's youngest sister Ivy. Now Kami and I have complete faith in Ivy doing very well with this Magazine and I think that this is what we might of been missing when Kami and I first launched BC Beat back in 2018. 

 Now I know that Ivy has some fantastic idea's for this magazine and I am looking forward to seeing  what she has planned for each edition that she decide's to put out and I am hoping that everyone that read's the Kids magazine is going to like everything that she does. Now I know that Ivy is planning on getting some good section's in here for Kids and I do believe she said some to Kami or I about wanting to get a section where she can talk to people regarding different thing's. I know that was kind of vague but she has been kind of quiet on what she has planned for different thing's.

Well I am hoping that everyone really like's this new branch of BC Beat and we are looking forward to seeing what everyone think's about this new magazine and we look forward to reading the comments that people are going to be leaving as Ivy is looking forward to reading them aswell. Well i hope that everyone like's BC Beat Kid's first magazine and I will keep this short for now and once again Thank you for taking a look at the first magazine.

     Thanks

     Abby ( Founder & CEO of BC Beat )


No comments:

Post a Comment