Letter from the Editor

       


            Well we are just coming off of the release of our 5th edition and we are now entering our 6th edition and we are hoping that every one is still liking and sharing our page with everyone that they know and for those of you that have been liking and sharing we would like to give a big thanks to you all. We here at BC Beat Kids are very greatful for all your support and we are hoping that every continues to support us as we are going to be doing more great new article's and we are even going to be doing a couple of new section's here soon.

 Well as you all have read by now that there has been some change's here at BC Beat Kids and we have had some really good one's. Now I know all the girl's here have been working on this new edition and so has our only male writer Dustyn. Now I know everyone has been working there butt's off for you all with this edition and they I know that like every edition that we do everyone work's hard and they wanna give you all the best that they can and hope that everyone like's what they do.

 Well I would like to take this time to thank Abby, Kami and Ivy for the opertunity to be the assistant editor this magazine and I would also like to thank Rachel for giving me the chance to work with her while she is pregnant. I am also glad that she is giving me the opertunity to write this edition's letter from the editor. Just in-case no one knows this my name is Karrissa and I am the new assistant editor of this magazine as well as I do still write article's to but at the same time I will be helping out with the story idea's for the article's. 

  Now once again I would like to take this opertunity to thank everyone for reading the magazine and I hope that everyone continues to read it as we are planning new thing's and we are ever growing as an online magazine and we will be trying new thing's every now and then and what i mean by that is we are going to adding more thing's here soon so hopefully everyone can enjoy the magazine more.

  Thank's

     Karrissa ( Assistant Editor )

No comments:

Post a Comment