Letter and message from the Easter Bunny

 


From the Desk of The Easter Bunny

Well hello everyone I would like to take this time and let everyone know yes I have been cleared to be able to come to everyone's house and drop off all the easter egg's and other little surprise's that I have to, to all the little boy's and girl's here in British Columbia. I have even been giving the green light from BC's Premier John Horgan to be able to go to everyone's house providing I remember to was my paw's before going in to ever house and I have promised him that I would. 
So I have to say that like last year this easter is going to take me alittle longer to be able to get things dropped off and hidden but it will be done and if you don't get your treats and other surprise's right away in the morning when you get up on easter Sunday, Please understand that you will get them it might just take me alittle longer to get them to everyone. 


This is the letter I was talking about from BC's Premier Mr. John Horgan giving the the green light to be able to visit every little boy and girl in BC.

Now this is a letter than I put out for everyone and I have to admit it was kind of cool getting approval from the WHO aswell. Now the WHO stands for ( World Health Organization ) and even they have giving me premisson again this year.


Well there you all go and I will be looking forward to seeing all the little one's and the surprised look's on there face's on Sunday April 4th 2021.


















No comments:

Post a Comment