Well I know that it has been a while since we have put any magazine's out here for BC Beat Kids and I am glad that I have decided to go ahead and get this one done as I know my sister's Abby and Kami over at the BC Beat magazine have no idea that I am doing this right now and I am ok with that cause believe it or not I am looking for to this as this is BC Beat Kids first ever Christmas magazine just for the kids. I am hoping that you all like this issue of the magazine.

Now I just want to say that I am the only one working on this issue and no one else know's that I am putting this out right now as I am suppose to be working on the big Magazine which of course is BC Beat. Well I am kinda doing this as I have wanted to get a christmas issue out aswell and I know it wont take me long to get everything out that I want to and yes alot of this magazine is gonna be christmas stories but there will be some kids coloring stuff aswell.

Now like I have already said I am doing this all myself and I am really hoping that ou all enjoy this issue and please feel free to share it aswell. I do want to take this time and thank everyone that has helped me get other issue's out as well and I know that it can't be done with out all of you but then again with me putting this one out by myself you might all think that but that is not true at all. The main reason I am doing this issue by myself is cause I want this to be a surprise for everyone and I am hoping that it will be cause i have not done alot all year with this magazine but I would like to say that come 2022 that will all change. 

Well like I said I am planning on making this magazine bigger and badder next year as I know just like my sister's with BC Beat I am planning big things for this magazine and I know that we have had a new magazine already take off for us and that is Queer Beat but hey we do have another new magazine that we are dropping early in January aswell. But with all that said this is the magazine that is gonna be making the biggest splash and I can promise you all that cause with what I have planned your all gonna be surprised. 

Well I think I am gonna wrap this up for now and I just want to say that i hope you like this issue and like I said i do like to thank everyone that has helped me get all the other issue's out and of course I want to thank everyone that has liked and shared the BC Beat Kids page and the magazine with all your friends and family and I can hope that you will all continue to do that even with this issue and I hope that this issue gets you all going for the holiday or Christmas season. 

Well Like I said I hope you all have a great Holiday Season and for those of you all that prefer this HAPPY HOLIDAY'S and for everyone else MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Thank's,
Ivy ( Founder & CEO of Kids Beat Magazine )

No comments:

Post a Comment