Letter from the Editor

 Well where do I start. I guess first off I should thank everyone for reading the first ever BC Beat Kids Magazine. I know that it probally didn't look like a lot of time and work went into but at the the same time a lot did and I do want to really thank everyone that really did read it.

 Now we are planning on some big things for this edition and for the next couple of edition's and I am thinking that everyone is going to like this edition cause we are also covering a story about Bigfoot. Now this story was written by Makala and I really would like to thank her for getting that done. Now I would like to thank all the girls for helping me out with this magazine and yes I do have the girl's from the regular BC Beat Magazine that help me out with this one as well cause I mean let's face it who's better at getting the magazine out faster than them and there stories just like the one's that will be in this magazine will be completely fantastic. 

 I am hoping that everyone like's and enjoy's this edition more than they did with the first one as it seem's that even though this is a kids magazine that we might be getting the reader's that we should be right now and I am hoping that can change with this edition and I am hoping that this could be the break out edition but I am not really counting on it cause I am thinking that alot of the reader's really aren't into a kids magazine right now but we are hoping that can change and I am hoping that with Abby and Kami's help that this can be a better magazine for kids. 

 Well I would like to say that another reason why I decided to a kids magazine is for my little brother and my two little nieces. Now let me explain why I said I am starting this magazine for them. Well it is simple I was thinking that they would like something good to read even on-line that they know would be good and never go out of style. 

 Now I am a kid that want's a good magazine for other kid's to be able to look at and read and not get overwhelmed by other thing's while they are reading the magazine. What I mean by that is simply this if you have ever watched a young kid reading a magazine they are to busy looking at picture's and playing games. With this magazine we have the game's and cool picture's in different area's. 

Well i am guessing I should try and wrap this up as like I said earlier I am hoping that everyone enjoy's this edition of the magazine and I am hoping that all the girl's had fun working on this edition aswell and once again thank you all for reading the first edition ever of the mag and I am hoping that you all like this edition aswell. 


       Thank's

        Ivy ( Founder Of BC Beat Kids Magazine and General Manager )




No comments:

Post a Comment