Letter from the Editor

 Well we have our second edition done and now we are on to our 3rd edition and I am really hoping that everyone like's this edition. I know the girl's have been working hard on this edition and they have been coming up with some great article's for this magazine. Now I would like to take this time to thank all the girl's for there help and I am glad that they have all decided to help me out with this magazine. I would also like to once again take this time and thank my two sister's who run the whole thing and that of course is none other than Abby and Kami. I am really glad that they have given me the chance to show them that I can run this magazine and I am hoping that I am able to run this magazine for awhile and I am looking forward to working with them for as long as i can.

Now like I said earlier I would like to thank all the girl's for helping me out on this magazine aswell and I would also like to say thank's for all the girl's that help out by written in with extra article's like Farrah from Farrah's Favorite's and Movie Girl as well as GamerGirlMJ as I enjoy all there article's that they write for this magazine and for BC Beat. I am hoping that having Farrah's Favorite's on board will bring a whole new and different element to the magazine and I know for her first article she did the easy to build birdhouse and I am kinda wondering what she will be doing for her second edition article.

Now with this edition i am hoping that everyone like's the different article that we are going to be having in here and from what I understand from my sister's appearantly we might be adding a new section here soon but I will have to double check on that and we will also keep everyone updated on our facebook page.

So talking about our facebook page have you had a chance to look at it yet and if you have I am hoping that you have clicked like or left a comment on something there. If you have any question's and or comments about anything in any of our edition's that is the best place to get ahold of us and I really hope you guys and girl's reading this magazine do take that to an advantage and please contact us.

Well I would like to keep this short and once again say that I hope that everyone enjoy's this edition of BC Beat Kids magazine. Well i am gonna keep this short and I hope that you all like this edition and share it when it is published.

   Thank's

     Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment