Letter from the Founder

  Well I would like to thank everyone for reading the first two edition's of BC Beat Kids and I am hoping that you all have been enjoying the magazine so far. now I would also like to thank all the girl's that have worked on this magazine for Ivy and BC Beat to help us get it out. Now we have been adding new section's to this magazine just like we do with our flagship Magazine BC Beat. 

Now in the last Magazine we introduced two new section's with great article from Farrah's Favorite's and Gamer's Paradise written by Your Favorite " GamerGirlMJ". Now I think it show's great growth from Ivy that we have already added two new section's to her magazine's for the Kids and I also liked the idea of adding the movie section to the magazine aswell and I know Movie Girl has double duty as pretty much everyone does and I would really like to say thank's to everyone that does help out with this Magazine and the regular BC Beat magazine aswell. 

 Now we have noticed that there have been some problem's with the magazine in regards to links and sometimes it looks like when go to read an article you might see the green written with what look's like a white background. We have been trying to get these little problem's and we hope that you all stay patient and stick with us cause we are working to try and get everything fixed. Now I would like to say that we are happy that we can bring this kids magazine to everyone and we hope that you all like it and read it.

Now just so everyone know we are planning on adding more section's to this magazine and we are trying to get more fun stuff for the kids to do and I am hoping that everything can work out by the next edition of the kids Magazine and I have been talking to Ivy to try and get things down and I am hoping that she can.

 I would like to take this time and thank everyone that has worked on this magazine such as Rachel, Kami, Makala, Jessie, Karrissa, Sarah and Stephanie and of course Ivy. I would also like to thank Movie Girl, Farrah and GamerGirl for all there help with this aswell as with BC Beat. 

Well I would like to keep this letter alittle shorter than normal and I would like to once again thank everyone for taking the time to read BC Beat Kids. I hope that you all enjoy reading this Magazine and I hope that everyone also keep's on sharing the page aswell. Well like I said i would like to see everyone share the page more and please feel free to leave a comment and if you have any question's please feel free to send a message if you have any question's at all or comments regarding anything we have in this magazine.


   Thank's

     Abby




No comments:

Post a Comment