Letter from the Founder

 Well I have to admit alot has changed over the past couple of day's as my sister's Kami & Abby have been shaking thing's up in the company as of late as we now have a full time editor and assistant editor for this magazine and I think that is great as it now takes pressure off of all of us in total. I know that some of the article's lately have been kind of odd and maybe alittle  blah for some of you but hey that's gonna change. Now I do know that we have some new things that are going to take place here soon and I know that there will be someone new writting for us as well and I would like to welcome the first male family member of the team and yes he really is a family member and his name is Dustyn. 

Now not only is Dustyn our newest member of the team but I would also like to let everyone know that Abby and Kami have also made Rachel ( She is the editor of BC Beat ) the new editor of BC Beat Kids aswell and then to make things alittle easier for her and to take pressure off of her for both magazine's Abby and Kami have also appointed Karrissa the assistant editor of BC Beat Kids and Jessie the assistant editor of BC Beat Magazine so things are really going in a different direction now and I think this is good for everyone and the magazine in total. 

I am just really glad that my sister's Abby and Kami have really let me get this going and now I am hoping with everything that has just taken place with the last meeting that we have had that everything is still going to run smoothly and I am really glad that they both have in-trusted this whole BC Beat Kids magazine to me and let get it started for them and with there help and everything that they have done lately I am sure this version of the magazine will survive more than ever now. 

Now I know all the girl's and guy have been working hard on this magazine and I am hoping that everyone like's the 5th edition of this magazine as it also marks alittle bit of history for us cause with in BC Beat originally Abby and Kami never had a kids magazine and then in August when I convienced them to re-do the BC beat magazine I brought this magazine for them and the reason why i said this is gonna make history is as our kids division we have now gotten 5 magazine's out so yeah this is kind of a big thing for us. 

Well I am thinking that this should be enough from me for now and I would like to thank you all for clicking that like button and hitting that share button aswell. I would like to ask you all to keep it up and please help us get the word out about our little magazine.

       Thanks

          Ivy

    

No comments:

Post a Comment