Letter From The Editor

 


     Well this will be our first issue of 2021 and we are looking into making some good issue's here this year and I know that our first issue will be our easter issue and we can't be happier. Now I have to admit I am really looking forward to this issue because it is the first one we have done this year and I am glad that Kami, Abby and Ivy have decided to go with BC Beat Kids on this easter issue as we all know easter is for the kids. 

     Well one reason why I am also looking forward to seeing what the girl's come out with here is because this will also be my first easter with my daughter and I am kind of looking forward to it aswell and I know the east bunny will be spoiling her this year aswell.  Yes I went there everyone. Now I was just told by Ivy that appearantly we are also going to be starting our Furby vs Hatchimal series in this issue aswell and I have been looking forward to this since it was first announced last year and I know that both me and my counterpart for the series Dustyn are looking forward to this as we both have worked hard on this series. Now in this easter issue for the series that we are doing with Furby vs Hatchimal we are going to start the series out with Dustyn's article on Furby's . But like I said this will be the easter issue and I am hoping that everyone like's this issue and that everyone enjoy's what we done.

     I would also like to take this time and thank everyone that has stuck by us no matter what and we want to apologize that it even took us this long to get an issue out but hey what a way to make our first issue in 2021 huh with an easter issue. Now I would like to take this time to also thank all the girl's and of course the one and only guy that works with us in the family and that is Dustyn for all the work and time spent on this issue and the fact that everyone was willing to just jump back into everything and get it all going again. I would also like to thank everyone that has continued to like and share our facebook page aswelll as I am really glad that you have all decided to stick with us no matter what and I am hoping that you all continue to do that aswell cause it show's all of us the support and love that we need to keep this going. 

     Well I am gonna wrap this up for now and I am hoping that this easter issue is a good one for everyone and please feel free to share it and the page and I hope that everyone enjoy's this issue as like I have stated and I know Ivy has aswell this is our first one out here in 2021. 

    Thank's

        Rachel ( BC Beat Kids & BC Beat Editor ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment