Letter from the Founder

 


    Well I would like to take the time to apologize to everyone here that we have not really gotten a lot of issue's out over the last couple of month's and I know that we should of and I would of really liked to but everything became really weird and chaotic for the whole family all of a sudden and we were unable to be getting anything out. Now we will be doing things alittle different in the month's to come and we will be getting everything caught up and getting some great issue's out for everyone. 

 Now I know that this is our 1st issue of the new year and we will be starting with an easter issue and a series here for the next three edition's regarding a certain toy and I know that it might not have anything to do with BC but I have to admit I am looking forward to this and I think everyone will enjoy this little battle that these toy's are going to be having cause we are even going to be asking parents for their opinions on these as well. Now I would like to also take this time and thank everyone that has worked on all the edition's from all the girls to even our only male writer Dustyn and I know you all work hard each and every time I have asked you to find stuff for a new edition and I really do appreciate it a lot as I know sometimes it is not easy but you all always seem to nail it with the research you all do and all the information that you guys get for the magazine editions and I know that this one will be no different at all. 

 Now I would also like to thank everyone that has taking the time to click on like for our page and to everyone that has shared our page and magazine when we say that the new edition's are out. Now I know that you all might have seen us talking about going on to a new server and a redesign for the whole magazine and it is coming even though we have run into some problem's every now and then but we are getting it fixed and then everything will be moved over and that will be talked about more on our facebook page. 

 Well I will keep this short and I hope that you all enjoy the 8th edition. I also hope that you all share this edition as well and I hope that you all continue to tell your friends and family about us here at BC Beat Kids. 

  Thank's,

   Ivy ( Founder of BC Beat Kids )



No comments:

Post a Comment